The IASC is looking for enthusiastic persons with an interest in supporting the production of the Commons Digest, a quarterly magazine that is published on the members part of the IASC website. The role is voluntary and involves providing support to the editors of the Commons Digest in preparation and production of the publication.
Tasks may include the following activities:
- proof-reading and editing material;
- sourcing material for articles;
- liaising with contributors;
- developing case studies for specific items or themed issues;
- conducting interviews and writing profiles;
- writing short articles or news items;
- contributing to further development and design of the Digest.
We are looking for people fluent in written English, with an understanding of the issues surrounding commons governance and management. This is an opportunity to be involved and get some experience in a professional publication.
No previous experience is necessary but interest in commons issues (from any perspective) and the capacity to be able to provide some of your time to support the Editor, are essential. If you are interested, and would like to find out more, please contact the Editor of the Commons Digest, Alyne Delaney , e-mail, or inform the Executive Director of the IASC via firstname.lastname@example.org